Monday, June 2, 2014

Be Not Weary in Well Doing

Well this week has been full of gospel learning and beautiful things, as always :)
But first off, I want to give a big shout out to my sister who is turning 22!!! Whoooo soo old and wise.

Today I finally finished Exodus. Yah! It is a little complicated as a missionary to try and finish anything.. Right now I am reading the Old Testament, the New Testament, Doctrine and Covenants, and Jesus the Christ. Not to mention Preach my Gospel. Basically if I ever finish anything it is a miracle :) 

But it was absolutely beautiful the things I learned in Exodus! It is amazing the things the Lord taught the people. The Children of Israel were the chosen of the Lord, and he truly led them and were with them. I know that we are also the chosen of the Lord, and we are like the Children of Israel, and just as he led them, he will lead us. It is amazing how apart of our lives God is, if we let him. He truly wants to lead us and help us in every moment, but like any good parent, sometimes he has to let us walk on our own. However, in every minute he is there with his hands outstretched to catch us. We are the ones that push him away. 

This week I have felt the Lord`s love so strongly. I have been focusing on my prayers and drawing closer to my Heavenly Father and his Son. I know that he is always there to lead us. I have also been praying that during my study time I will be able to learn what he wants me to learn, and it is absolutely stunning what he teaches me, and it is exactly what I need to learn, every single day. 

For exciting news this week we had an investigator, David, come to church for the first time! He is 20 years old and we found his sister cutting her hair outside one day. Of course I had to comment because hello, how crazy. She left for San Pedro, but we found him and are teaching him. He is awesome! Also our cute Heidy finally came to church. She hasn`t come to church since I have come because of some problems she had, but finally she came!! I was so happy. Por fin!! The work is moving forward. Sometimes it feels slow, but hey, it is moving! 
Today in my personal study I read this, and I felt like it fit so perfectly for missionaries, and for members, everywhere. In Section 64,
 
 32 But all things must come tpass in their time.
 33 Wherefore, be not weary in well-doingfor ye are laying thefoundation of great work. And out of small things proceedeth thatwhich is great.
 34 Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and willing mind; andthe willing and obedient shall eat the good of the land of Zion inthese last days.
I know if we are willing and obedient, and if we persevere until the end, we shall truly receive a crown of glory and every good thing that the Lord has to offer. He is amazing, and he is always here to bless us. He will never leave us comfortless, he will comfort us, and as he was with Moses and the Children of Isreal, he is here with us too. 

Love you all! 




Woow check out this huge musquito 

And here I am with the amazing Rafaela

These are also my new tracting shoes. Yah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment