Thursday, April 2, 2015

The End.

Welll.....
I am still begging President for an extension... and he just does a little laugh everytime I ask. So I guess I will be seeing you all this Thursday. I still don{t believe I am coming home this week!! I feel like I am going to live here in Honduras forever. 
This week was great! We visited Potrerillos and Puerto Cortes. Took some sick pictures by the beach and filled my shoes with dust and sand.
We also had three baptisms! Two Saturday, and one Sunday. Joselin and Tony got baptized Saturday, and Juan Diego, are adorable niƱo, was baptized Sunday. I have to say every time I see someone baptized I love seeing their faces right after and seeing how clean they look. I love hearing their testimonies after too. Tony invited everyone to get baptized! And Joselin said that she was filled with joy as she entered the water. And Juan Diego... gave us a big hug afterwards, which I know was his way of saying everything. 
I love the mission! I llove the joy that comes from sharing the gospel. I love Honduras. I love Spanish. I love my companion. The mission is the best. I love seeing people change. I love seeing people baptized. I love the heat. I love baleadas. I love platanos maduros fritos. 
Who knew that 18 months could go by so fast?? Hope you all have a great week, and share the gospel!!!!! 

 13 And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth!
 14 Wherefore, you are called to cry repentance unto thispeople.
 15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days incrying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it beone soul unto me, how great shall byour joy with him inthe kingdom of my Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment