Thursday, March 12, 2015

FOTOS!

We had another great week! Chikingunya only killed my companion for two days. Luckily for me, we have an awesome members! So I only got stuck in the house for one day :) Mercedes, who was baptized in January, was my comp for an entire day. She is awesome. 

The great news is that Alejandra got baptized! And the service was super beautiful. Another little girl from the ward got baptized as well. Alejandra shared the sweetest testimony in the entire world. The mom of Alejandra and her siblings are all members... but Ale never wanted to get baptized or a be a member. We met her at the baptism of Mercedes and were super excited to visit her.
She shared in her testimony that before she had no desire to be mormon, and didn´t want to be apart of the church... but now she knows that it is true. She said she doesn´t like being cliche but she knows that Book of Mormon is ture and that this is the church of Jesus Christ. Her testimony was so powerful. I just wanted to hug her so big.

We are also super excited for Tony! He is so amazing. He is 22 and he is so receptive and great. He went to the baptism and church yesterday, and when we went to visit him, we asked him how it went and how he felt. He said Ït all felt very true! And of course we were super happy because that is the best answer ever.

I also got picked on to say a talk again! I never escape speaking in an area. This time I only got five minutes though... usually I get 15 or 20... but it is okay. In wards there are a lot more people who want to share. This time I felt inspired to share something different than I have shared in the past. It was more of a call to action talk. To pray, and fast, and ask God to tell you who to share the gospel with to be an instrument in the hands of God. The invitation is out for all of you as well! It is time to pray, to fast, and to ask God who you can share the gospel with.
I know God will answer you. 

Alma 17:9 ¨¨and they fasted much and prayed much that the Lord would grant unto them a portion of his Spirit to go with them, and abide with them, that they might be an instrument in the hands of God to bring, if it were possible, their brethren, the Lamanites, to the knowledge of the truth¨¨

 I hope you all have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!! Share the gospel. 




No comments:

Post a Comment